Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ah, some progress!

It's been one of those good days: a day off from work and plenty of time to do some modeling. A nice day to make some progress on the road and trackwork of the downtown module :)

My initial plan was to use ballasted Tomix Finetrack, but as the new Tomix Wide Tram track was released recently, I decided to go for that. I gave the rails a dark brown coat of paint. The surface will get concrete colour at a later stage.
Next up were the sidewalk and the two platforms for the tram stop.

I also made some good progress on the Artitec building at the right. It's an incredibly fiddly job to paint all those window frames and architectural details, but I'm happy about it so far.

Ah, and I've also been in contact with Hobbytrain/Lemke. They think the new Düwag M6 will be released in about 5 to 6 months. Looking forward to it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment